Toyota Tundra Bedliner, Standard Bed with Deck Rails, 2007-2011
The Toyota Skid Resistor Bedliner provides proven, superior bed protection and a precision-engineered fit through exclusive material formulation and advanced co-extrusion technology. Features a ribbed I-beam floor construction with superior impact resistance, optimal thickness and thick-ribbed/high-density polyethylene material that stands up to scrapes, scuffs, scratches and chemicals. No-drill, no-scuff installation makes the Skid Resistor Bedliner preferable to spray-on coatings that may require “scuffing” that compromises the truck bed’s corrosion resistance (and warranty). Plus the Skid Resistor Bedliner is manufactured from 100 percent recyclable materials.Note: Applies to vehicle with Deck Rails
- Premium high-gloss black finish complements the Tundra’s appearance and is up to eight times more ultraviolet (UV) fade-resistant than the leading spray-on coating.
- Ribbed I-beam floor construction provides superior impact resistance and is up to seven times more impact-resistant than the leading spray on coating. Tests show it takes 483 lb.-ft. of force to dent sheet metal through a Skid Resistor Bedliner, while it takes just 67 lb.-ft. of force to dent sheet metal through the leading spray-on coating.
- Toyota’s rigorous quality standards and advanced technology ensures optimal thickness for greater bed protection and is up to 27 percent thicker than the leading spray-on coating.
- Thick-ribbed, high-density polyethylene material stands up to scrapes, scuffs and scratches—plus it’s virtually impervious to most chemicals and corrosives; in comparison to the leading spray-on coating, the Skid Resistor Bedliner is up to four times more abrasion resistant.
- Smooth tailgate facilitates easier loading and unloading, while spray-on coatings may impede the loading/unloading process and potentially damage cargo.
- Features a no-drill, no-scuff installation, in comparison to spray-on coatings that may require “scuffing” of the truck bed, which removes factory corrosion-resistance materials (which may also affect a customer’s paint and corrosion warranty).
- The Skid Resistor Bedliner is manufactured from 100 percent recyclable materials; in contrast, spray-on coatings impair the ability to recycle truck sheet metal.
- Available for every Tundra bed size and configuration.
- Enhances resale value.
Backed by Toyota's 3-year/36,000-mile New Vehicle Limited Warranty, valid at any Toyota dealership nationwide.