Winning the Race in Software Solutions
The TradeMotion platform has already been chosen by over 6,500 franchises and their data-driven enterprises.
Recession resistant, TradeMotion has over 2.8 million registered (and active) users on the platform. Clients range from local dealerships to leading manufacturers and brands.
Chosen by the Biggest Names in the Industry
- In 2007, TradeMotion entered into a distribution partnership with Auto Nation (NYSE: AN) to power the incredibly successful PARTS.com website
- In 2008, TradeMotion was selected by Chrysler to launch the Mopar eStore, the first automotive manufacturer to allow consumers to locate, price, and purchase genuine parts directly
- In 2009, TradeMotion logged over 429 million parts searches, 28 million unique site visitors, and shipped over 465,000 orders
- As of 2011, TradeMotion continues to expand, adding Volkswagen and Nissan to our growing list of satisfied manufacturers and brands
- In 2013, TradeMotion welcomed Mazda into the family of OEs, bringing our grand total to 6 direct OEM relationships